4.09.2010

we fly in the front of the plane

Today we are grateful for our frequent flyer miles with Delta. We booked our tickets to Hawaii, and we got a load of cash off them because of our miles. Thank you, Delta. Cheap flights, cheap lodging (thanks, Grandpa Serafine!) is making for a great trip!

But when I reserved our seats, we are flying in the front of the plane. Because when this happens:


we want to be in the front so we end up with Jack


and not risk our chance of getting captured by these guys.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds awesome. How long are you going to spend in Hawaii? Eat some chocolate covered macadamia nuts for me.
p.s. Stacie, I may be calling you in the near future as we are choosing tile and pain for our new home. I wish I could just transplant your kitchen here to Michigan. You are such a great decorator.

Nicole and Garrett said...

Very wise. Though I wouldn't mind being a Tailie with Mr. Echo. He's pretty tough.

Kelli Serafine said...

Jake and I are obsessed with LOST. We are watching it the entire weekend.

Brooke said...

Oh dear, I think your seat choice was wise. No being lost on an island for you. Although, Matt is in the Navy... so he would probably be able to navigate you home ;)

jenkins family said...

Hooray for Hawaii, that will be so fun! And I LOVE the LOST analogy; Brandon and I were laughing so hard :)

Christy and Tyson said...

I love you, Stacy! How have you been? I haven't talked to you guys in forever. We need to catch up!

Jessica said...

What? You guys are headed to Hawaii? And just why were we not invited? :)

I see you are selling Scentsy... I just got my very first one a few weeks ago but I don't get to use it until we move into our place in the fall. What is your fave scent?

BrittWilk said...

ha. hawaii!! amazing! totally jealous. :)

and i don't know if i ever commented on your post a while back, but i love your green cabinets!!!