7.26.2010

World Tour: Kansas

Matt's older brother, Brad, lives in Wichita Kansas with his family. We found some great cheap flights through Allegiant Air and took advantage of a weekend in June to visit them. It's a direct flight from Phoenix to Whichita, which is great because the flight is short and easy. The only problem was we were sitting in the back where I couldn't see out the window. Let's just say that I broke my 9 year streak of not throwing up. It was a sad day. We only wish they lived closer because our nieces are so cute. We also had a lot of fun visiting with Brad and Mandy as well.


Jane

Annie


Thanks for letting us come visit!

2 comments:

Kelli Serafine said...

That might just be the cutest picture I've ever seen of Annie!

Brooke said...

Throwing up, not cool. Especially on a plane. Your nieces are SO cute!