Because of this...
I got one of these in Idaho...


where I got to see my cousin's cute triplets (this is only one of them)...

and where Hannah put up lots of streamers.

This is also why my favorite person in the whole world did this...

so we'd end up with this.
But don't feel bad if you didn't know until now, not very many people did. But because of our visits to here

and here
we finally figured out what would work to stay this
17 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so excited! You look so adorable Stacy :) So happy for you. Also, that quilt is ADORABLE. I'm taking a quilting class this fall... but maybe you can just teach me instead?
Yeah! So excited for you!
Congratulations Stacy! You'll love being a mom. I'm excited to see what you do with the nursery because you're so crafty.
Woo Hoo!!!! I wish I could have been in Idaho when you were visiting--congrats :)
Ahh! Congratulations; we are so excited for you!
STACY!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! How precious are you!! Congratulations mija!! How far along are you? I actually had no idea, but am SO GLAD I know now!!!
I love it. And can't wait to tell Kyle. So wonderful!!!
congratulations! So I gather it is a boy.... yah for babies and wonderful people like you two who will be awesome parents, you are a seriously cute pregnant women
Stacy! I can't wait to see your cute pregnant belly in person. You must be the most adorable pregnant woman EVER. Congratulations again. Every time I think about the growing little baby boy Serafine I smile. :)
Yay! We are so excited for you! You guys are going to be awesome parents! I love the quilt, I made the same knock-off Pottery Barn one but for a girl! Funny:) We missed you in Utah, we were even in Park City when you guys were!
That's so awesome. Congratulations. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
We are so happy for you two!. It's too bad we weren't around when you visited Utah. Let us know next time you'll be around.
I love this!! We are so excited for you. I can't wait for our sons to meet :)
We are so excited for you. I was thinking of you the other day when Josh told me you were expecting. I think your belly is so cute. How far along are you? We love you!
of course we are super excited too! it will be so fun for the girls to have a boy cousin. you look adorable, and i love the nursery. i am looking forward to seeing more pictures of it! especially with that quilt you made.
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited! congratulations. you'll be amazing parents. i'm so thrilled for you guys.
Post a Comment