2.03.2011

the adventures of Graham

On Monday, Graham had his two month checkup. Here are his stats:

Length: 23 inches (29%)
Weight: 12.14 lbs (50%)
Head circumference: 15 (25%)
Diagnosis: cute and chubby

Here he is before we loaded up in the car.


And then after his shots. :( At least he got some band-aids.


Look at those lips.


He's got a pretty tough jab.



Oops. We pooped on our church clothes. We realize this is gross, but this is his first blow-out. As new parents, we think everything he does is just great, including pooping on our new pants. : )



Now, Graham does a pretty good job about sleeping in his bed at night. But sometimes in the morning he'll wake up and not want to sleep in his bed. Last Saturday I got up early and went to the grocery store while Matt was still home and left Graham in his bed. When I got home, this is where I found Graham. Doesn't he look comfortable? He's a sucker for the pillow kingdom.


He still doesn't play with toys, but he looks pretty happy here with his little puppy, don't you think?


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Such cute pictures. He has the cutest smile! Love it.

Allison Serafine said...

He's two months old??? I can't belive this. I wish I was in Arizona with youg people so bad right now.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

nice diaper picture-I'm sure since he sees you like them he'll try to do it a lot for you! those considerate little ones! he really is cute and chubby!