1.31.2012

graham is busy


Usually, while I make dinner, Graham has to see what is going on and I can usually only get a few minutes of cooking done before he comes wanting to be held so he can see what I'm doing.  Yesterday, however, I had a whole twenty minutes of uninterrupted dinner-making time before G-man got bored with his activity.  I was talking to Matt on the phone, when I looked down and noticed that not only had Graham found the oats, but got the lid off and dumped the whole container onto his lap.  He was having a pretty good time so I gave him a bowl and a measuring cup to keep him occupied.  Soon, though, the oats were all over the kitchen.





Graham's first taste of cookie dough.


"More, please!"




Last Sunday Graham and Matt were coloring in the living room.  I left the room for a second, and Matt stayed in the living room with Graham.  When I came back I saw this!


We about died laughing.  Matt didn't even notice Graham take his little crayons into the hallway and color on the closet.  He's quick.  The funniest part is that Graham's just too teeny to really know what he did...you can't punish someone who is clueless.  We sat him down next to the artwork and asked him about, thinking maybe he would tell us why he colored on the wall and not the paper (ha ha, not.) and he just looked at it and touched the colors, like he remembered exactly how everything went down.

When we asked him to sit in front of the drawing and say cheese, he gave a pretty good cheeser face.





And here's Graham's black eye.  Learning to walk is hard, and the legs on the patio furniture are even harder, especially when you meet them with your eye.  Poor little guy had a pretty good bonk.



Finally, Graham when to his first little birthday party!  It was way cute.  His friend, Wes, turned one, and Graham had a blast playing with all the other kids in the yard.


3 comments:

gary said...

Great blog, Graham can be mischievous if you turn your back for a second!

Unknown said...

i CAN'T wait for you to come visit again!!! it will be fun!!! if only we could get nicole to come too!!

Nicole and Garrett said...

He looks like so much fun :)