4.07.2013

pics from my phone


I was looking through my phone pictures the other day and realized that there are some gems of pictures of there.  This particular day we'd gone to a spring training practice, then to Chick-fil-a, and then to Best Buy.  Graham was pooped.



Sleeping babies.  Love.



Slides!



Books!



Johnny Jump up



Teeny flip flops




Sleeping babies.  Love.  Wait a minute ..is this Graham?  One of the first times we put Mason down unswaddled, I went in to check on him and this is what I saw.  Arms up.  It was so funny, because it reminded me so much of Graham.  See for yourself...this picture below is Graham.  How cute.




Ready for church



"Ride Choo Choo!"  We can't get out of the outlet malls without riding the choo choo.  Graham insists.



Car rides



Little people



Sometimes we don't make it out of the parking lot at the library without having to crack open our books.



3D movies...the glasses are too big for Graham...we needs some chums (as Matt calls them) or croakies (as I call them.)  What do you call them?



What a hard life.  Watching trains and laying in our bed.



Super enthusiastic water drinker.

1 comment:

Katja said...

I heard somewhere once that if babies sleep with their arms up they are healthy. Not sure if it is true, but I like the thought of my kids being healthy just because they sleep with their arms up. :)