Oftentimes I get a collection of single pictures on my phone and camera that don't really end up in a post by themselves, so enjoy this conglomerate of little photos. : )
I love that these little boys love books.
They also love trains....
...and zoos.
The other day Graham took a very late nap. He's been off regular naps for a little while now, mostly because he doesn't get tired at bedtime if he naps. This particular day, he didn't want to sleep and sneaked downstairs after being tucked in a number of times only to find us eating cookies and Matt playing with the iPad. Now he'll never want to go to sleep.
The other day I was painting some candlesticks, and Graham wanted to paint as well. I broke out the water colors, and set him to work.
He did pretty well--loved it, really. But then he got serious.
...and painted a rainbow! Look how cute. He did this all by himself. It isn't exactly a rainbow-rainbow, per se, but the colors change and it's arched. Graham says it's a rainbow, and by golly, I agree. : )




No comments:
Post a Comment