The list of things to do and see in San Diego is quite endless. In Carlsbad, there is a gorgeous flower field we visited with friends. The strawberry field is close by, and the outlet mall is just down the hill from the flowers, so although we'd seen the flower field many times, we'd never been until this spring. The flowers are so pretty. I'm sure the little boys didn't think it was quite as nice as we moms did, but there were a few fun things there for the kids to do.
Now, I know very little about flowers and plants. It's sort of embarrassing. I do know, however, that if you drown your garden on accident, it won't grow. Sheesh. Our trip to the flower fields was somewhat educational because we learned that the majority of the flowers there were ranunculus plants. They are very pretty. There were poppies and other types of flowers there as well.







No comments:
Post a Comment