6.04.2009

What have we been doing?

A lot and a little. That's what. After becoming quite excited about our house, we have started taking regular trips to Home Depot looking at all the things we will need to get for our house. One Saturday afternoon we spent quite a while looking a sink faucets and carpet. It might not sound exciting, but it was for us. I also have chosen a paint color for our new house--Sandstone Cove by Behr. (Just in case you have a Behr color wheel at your house : ) ) I think there should really only be two or three colors of paint. At least 2 or 3 shades of beige. Choosing paint made me into somewhat of a crazy person.

We have also discovered a new store:


Where we got a crazy deal on this dented beauty: (Don't worry, the dent is small and is in the back. You will never see it.)

Which made this room seem even smaller than it was.


We tried pushing the fridge into our extra bedroom, but it is wider than the door, so now it lives in the kitchen. Matt wanted it in our bedroom to make midnight snacking rather easy.

As for our apartment, we have now officially exceeded the limit of how much stuff we could possibly fit in it. After Matt's birthday and a new fridge, we have too many things to store. We have 2 fridges in our kitchen, a wall of boxes and a rather large miter saw in the extra bedroom. One more thing and we'll burst at the seams.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Nice looking fridge! You have described our apartment. I can't even properly clean up anymore...it just always looks messy because there is just too many things and no place to put them. I am so ready for more space!

La Esposa said...

how exciting for you guys!! As sad as it will be to see you leave, I'm way happy for you 2 lovebirds!

Rachel said...

What is a miter saw? When I am not using it, can it double as a toy for Kennedy? (I want to make sure I can keep it in her room.)