I've posted a few pictures of our house already, but here are a few more. I also took some video while we were there. The video starts with me in the 3rd bedroom. The movie is kind of in turbo speed, but if you watch closely, you can tell where I am, even though I tend to change directions suddenly. We hope you like our house--we're really excited.


Standing in the front door, in the smaller living room, looking into the great room.

Coming from the living room into the great room.

The kitchen. I'm facing the ugly teal living room now.


The great room. The bedrooms are in the hall through that archway. The bright bedroom you see on the left is the room I started filming in.
5 comments:
We love it! It looks pretty new. When was it built? The dirt yard looks immaculate. It's a same that Matt will waste his talent for lawn care.
shame
you have a HOUSE!!! soooo cool! I'm psyched for you guys! :)
I love your new house; congratulations :) When do you guys move in?
Congrats on getting a house! Love it! It is actually has a lot of the same stuff as our house. ;)
Post a Comment