Congratulations on the new house! That is so exciting, and it is really cute :) Brandon travels to pheonix sometimes for work, he'll have to check out your new place :) Looks like a fun vacation!
It's Andreason again. You know, I was there the day Matt chose to be a Padres' fan (an unfortunate choice you must admit, Matt). Putting the Pads' mediocrity aside, I hear their stadium is wonderful and that's exciting you all were able to go see a game there. Congrats on the house too! As much as I loved the daily vacation log, I do wish there were more Spanish interviews. That very well could be my favorite Serafine family post of all time. Serafine on Spanish TV? Classic...
2 comments:
Congratulations on the new house! That is so exciting, and it is really cute :) Brandon travels to pheonix sometimes for work, he'll have to check out your new place :) Looks like a fun vacation!
It's Andreason again. You know, I was there the day Matt chose to be a Padres' fan (an unfortunate choice you must admit, Matt). Putting the Pads' mediocrity aside, I hear their stadium is wonderful and that's exciting you all were able to go see a game there. Congrats on the house too! As much as I loved the daily vacation log, I do wish there were more Spanish interviews. That very well could be my favorite Serafine family post of all time. Serafine on Spanish TV? Classic...
Post a Comment