matt, stacy, graham, mason, elsie, emmett, & molly
Oh wow! I wasn't so surprised to see mold in them, but I didn't think they would really melt. I guess it is hotter than we thought. haha.
That's kinda funny! I didn't know it was still hot there, it's started to cool down here.
Ha, ha...so which is worse? Melted and moldy or frozen and moldy?
Jane was on my lap when I was looking at this and she was pretty grossed out with those pumpkins. I wish I could have got a picture of her disgusted face.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh wow! I wasn't so surprised to see mold in them, but I didn't think they would really melt. I guess it is hotter than we thought. haha.
That's kinda funny! I didn't know it was still hot there, it's started to cool down here.
Ha, ha...so which is worse? Melted and moldy or frozen and moldy?
Jane was on my lap when I was looking at this and she was pretty grossed out with those pumpkins. I wish I could have got a picture of her disgusted face.
Post a Comment