You two are the most amazing shoppers...do you want to shop for me? I'm looking for...hmm, I have 3 bedrooms, a garage and a storage shed with stuff in every room, maybe I don't need any more stuff. Nah, that's no fun at all.
No way! Really? Nice work. You know we'll be coming by to play. Although, Troy and Matt get a lot of playing time in at school. Maybe you and I could practice so we'll be able to beat them someday. :)
Hey Stacy! I need some help with my blog :) Can you help me make a logo thing at the top of our blog with the Shabby Princess stuff? I have no idea how to use it!
Matt, I don't think I have played pingpong since you beat me at Heritage Halls. You'll need your practice if you think I am going to let that happen again. -Tim
6 comments:
Five bones... We just might have to take you up on that. Nice work.
You two are the most amazing shoppers...do you want to shop for me? I'm looking for...hmm, I have 3 bedrooms, a garage and a storage shed with stuff in every room, maybe I don't need any more stuff. Nah, that's no fun at all.
No way! Really? Nice work. You know we'll be coming by to play. Although, Troy and Matt get a lot of playing time in at school. Maybe you and I could practice so we'll be able to beat them someday. :)
Hey Stacy! I need some help with my blog :) Can you help me make a logo thing at the top of our blog with the Shabby Princess stuff? I have no idea how to use it!
Matt, I don't think I have played pingpong since you beat me at Heritage Halls. You'll need your practice if you think I am going to let that happen again. -Tim
Post a Comment