3.13.2010

that was then, this is now

We've had some requests to post pictures of our house on our blog, so here they are! I've also put some before pictures so you can see how much better our house looks now!

before

after

entryway before
after

front room before

after

Kitchen before

after (much better, right?)

great room before

after
backyard before

after

10 comments:

Brooke said...

I like the comparison pictures. It really has come a long way, hasn't it? You guys are DYI experts!

Rachel said...

It looks good. I will likely be calling you for some advice.

La Esposa said...

Things look like they are coming along great!!! Keep up the great touches mija!! =)

Heather Ashby said...

You 2 are amazing!! I mean it. The place looks great. You must be happy to have it finished.

Allison Serafine said...

Holy cow! I am so proud of you! Matt, the tiled floors look AMAZING. I think I'm going to have to come for a week this summer (in the middle of july) and rip out those new, spiffy looking baseboards! I am so impressed. Stacy, your decorating is just darling, will you teach me how to do it?

Mandy said...

Wow! What a beautiful home. Brad couldn't stop talking about how nice your house was. He was super jealous of all your nice furniture!

Lori Serafine said...

You guys are really fearless! Everyone of your projects turned out fantastic. Love the changes in the bathroom, from the cabinets, the countertops, tiles, paint, right down to the new tile everywhere. You have both worked really hard. Now, take a break and enjoy life for a minute... Will the garden be on in April?

Unknown said...

Haha! Stacy you should have put the before before pictures! Then everyone would be even more impressed! And Matt did a pretty good job without dad there to help him! :) haha! Looks good! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Hannah :D

Stephanie said...

The house looks so great! I love seeing how all the parts have come together so nicely!

BrittWilk said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the green cabinets in your kitchen. adorable. looks like your house is coming together beautifully!!