3.24.2010

spring break part 1

Since Matt and I had different spring breaks, it was almost like I had two spring breaks. During Matt's spring break, I took a few days off and we enjoyed the many sporting options we have here in AZ. Matt bought me basketball tickets for Christmas, and our game was this week. We had great tickets and the game was a blast! We found that we were the only ones cheering for the Jazz in our area, probably because we were sitting in season ticket territory. Too bad, Suns, for losing.



How do you like my sweet Steve Nash shirt?





This is the closest we could get to Jerry Sloan. We tried to get one of him doing an interview, but he got up right as we tried to snap the picture.













1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute pics. You guys were pretty much on the floor with the players, which means you're high society ;) I like it.