Matt's spring break was last week, and he kept himself busy by finishing up the last few projects in our house! He worked really hard and now it looks so good!
I LOVE all the projects you've done on your house!! I need you to come give me some remodeling/decorating advice. You are amazing!!! Are those travertine floors? So jealous! Also, did you get the message I sent you on facebook about camping? FB hasn't been failing me with sending notifications for messages and I wasn't sure if you saw my message. :)
1 comment:
I LOVE all the projects you've done on your house!! I need you to come give me some remodeling/decorating advice. You are amazing!!! Are those travertine floors? So jealous! Also, did you get the message I sent you on facebook about camping? FB hasn't been failing me with sending notifications for messages and I wasn't sure if you saw my message. :)
Post a Comment