We went to the Phoenix Science Center. Brooke got some free tickets at the public library.
3.25.2010
spring break part 2
During my week off, I spent most of the days with Brooke and Jackson. We did some pretty fun stuff.
We made some wheat bread. We are aspiring to be like our friend Christy Dalling who makes all their bread.
While in Phoenix we found this strange church that was broadcasting their mass into the streets. We could hear someone speaking and people singing all the way down the street. Pretty funny.
The Phoenix convention center takes up two sides of the street so they built a bridge to get from one side to the other.
And for all you Lost fans, we saw this awesome Dharma scooter. If I had a scooter it would be a Dharma scooter. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for spring break! I think we need another one. Two is not enough. Maybe I'll email your principal about that...
Post a Comment