I've lucked out on some things, though, when it comes to using coupons. Nearly every grocery store here in Phoenix takes all coupons for $1, no matter what the face value of the coupon is. This is fantastic. Also, our school librarian has a subscription to the paper and I get a bundle of Sunday papers every week. I look forward to the day the papers are delivered because I go through them all and take the coupons out. Here's my stack of coupons from the last few weeks. Glorious, aren't they?
Well, over the last few weeks, I've been exceptionally proud of my endeavours. I've gotten some pretty good stuff with coupons in the past, but these last few weeks were all about free stuff. Here's my loot! This was all FREE!
I guess I still have to pay tax, which is lame. There were some limits on how many items I could get in one transaction, so I visited nearly every checker Saturday to pay .20 cents for a handful of great stuff. We're going to be the cleanest people you've ever met. Maybe if you come visit us I'll let you use one of our toothbrushes.
7 comments:
I just discovered the joys of couponing. I totally understand the feeling of satisfaction you get with the free stuff. I wish Utah doubled coupons all the time. I have to wait for Smith's specials.
You are good :) I've tried it, but I wasn't patient enough... maybe someday I'll have another go at it, and you have inspired me! How are things going? How's the baby? When are you due?
Very impressive!! I love it.
I have also become a couponer! Megan taught me all about double couponing and such! One bonus I have is that the Commissary (military grocery) store now takes manufacturer coupons, so I can get my stuff with NO tax!! Yay!
-Nicole
Stacy! Nice work! Where did you get the toothpaste? You're amazing. I'm very impressed. Look at you building your personal hygiene food storage ;)
I'm totally into couponing too! That's so funny. I love the thrill of the save...
I would love to be a good couponer. I have been inspired many a time, but always wimp out. Maybe I'll start soon...
Post a Comment