Our stroller and car seat! We wanted this stroller frame instead of a whole big stroller, and we found this beauty on Craigs list! The people that had the frame maybe used it twice. It's in perfect condition. We bought the carseat brand-new, and it's great.
And then this:
My young women made me this cute diaper cake! Our mutual was "How to Plan a Party" but when I got there, they were doing this! I was so excited! Cute, huh? Way to go Beehives!
4 comments:
I really like your car seat. And how cute are your beehives? That diaper cake is adorable!
That really is fun stuff!! SO excited for you guys.
hey stacey! i just stalked you off of a blog and read and found your prego! congratulations thats awesome! i hope everything is going well!
hey stacy i miss you so much!!! you should put more pictures of your nurcery on your blog!! and you 3D ultrasound!!! (haha sorry for my spelling :) its not my strongest)
Post a Comment