10.05.2010

What does your baby look like?

I don't know what your baby looks like, but this is what our baby looks like. He has a pretty cute face, don't you think?


And here he is in 3D. Don't mind the hands in the face. He wouldn't put them down.

And look, he even gives kisses. He also stuck out his tongue and opened his mouth wide so we could see his skills.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh! Sooo cute. He is adorable already ;) I'm excited to meet him in real life.

Kellie said...

What a cutie! I love that little button-nose :)

Allison Serafine said...

Awwwww! Stacy he looks so cute. I can't wait to meet him. 2 more months!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Congrats Stace! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! I've been so bad at keeping up on friends blogs lately. I'm so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun and so low maintenance! I love it. :) You guys need to seriously come out to California sometime. I have a guest room with your name on it. ;) LOVE YOU STACE!

Brittney said...

Better watch out if he is already kissing! Ha ha. We are so excited for you.

Lori Serafine said...

looks like he takes after his uncle, riley. of course, that's in respect to the kissing joke... -riley