11.20.2010

A few photos of Graham









15 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats Matt & Stacy! What a handsome little guy! Love the name too.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy!

Brad and Kimberly said...

so cute! love the blond hair! congrats.

Amy said...

He is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Kellie said...

Hooray! He is so handsome, and I love all his blond hair :) Congratulations; we can't wait to see him for reals!

Shelly said...

He's such a cute little guy! Congratulations!

Allison Serafine said...

Oh what a darling little boy! That blonde hair is too sweet... Congrats!

Brooke said...

He is A-dorable!! I love his little blonde head. Congrats! We can't wait to meet him. Sooo cute.

kyle and ila johnson said...

congratulations to you:) What a handsome little fellow!

Nicole and Garrett said...

Yay! I knew you guys would have such a cute baby. I can't wait to meet him!

Steve and Jeanine said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

The Clarkes said...

Congratulations from Richard and me! Brad told us that you had a baby. That's awesome! He's so cute! We hope all is well!

Reed said...

Matt & Stacy we are so happy for you both. You are going to be great parents. Congratulations!!!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Congrats! He is so darling. And such light hair... enjoy every minute!

Sharlan said...

I am so glad Graham is here safely and he looks so healthy. You have waited so patiently for him that I am sure you are eating up every minute. I didn't get to hear how much he weighed and I always love the other details (you know the birth story). Take care until we see you.