It's hard to believe that our little Graham is already two weeks old! Here are some of his stats from recent doctor's appointments...
4 day appointment
Weight: 6 lbs 2 ounces
Length: 18.5 inches
2 week appointment
Weight: 7 lbs 1 ounce
Length: 19.75 inches
We know all parents say this about their own kids, but Graham is the cutest little guy ever. We really love him and are so blessed to have him in our lives. Here are some pictures of Graham's first two weeks at home.
With my mom and dad...Grandma and Grandpa McKenzie
Ready for the BYU game in his giant BYU shirt.
Graham's first Thanksgiving. Because of my awesome timing at having Graham, my family was able to come the whole week of Thanksgiving. We loved having them.
My retirement gifts. I told Matt that when I'm done teaching I wanted a rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting. He and my sister Hannah made me the cake, and I don't know if you can see it, but it says "happy retirement" in red frosting and "Stacy" in sprinkles. Pretty good. Matt would tell me that my retirement gift would be a gold watch. I wasn't too sure about a gold watch, but he had Hannah make me one and it's pretty cute. Thanks, Matt, I love the watch. : )
Getting ready to leave the hospital.
10 comments:
He is so handsome! I am so excited for you guys; we hope we get to see him for reals, soon! Can I get your new address? You can email it to me if that works:
kelltjenkins@gmail.com
Thanks; and congratulations again!
oh he is so cute Stacey! congratulations! and I love the cake!
Gosh, he is sooo cute!
I love that you received retirement gifts. You earned those! :) Graham is oh so cute. Keep the pictures coming. I like them!
i am just loving seeing all these pictures of graham! we are so excited! congrats on the retirement. love the cake and gold watch.
Cute cute cute... Graham is a handsome little man! Can't wait to meet him, just a few more weeks! Happy retirement Stacy. Good work Matt on the presents
Happy retirement! It's not just a mother thing- he is ADORABLE!
What a cute little guy you have on your hands! So handsome! Babies are so precious and grow so quickly! I'm sure you are enjoying every second! Congratulations!
in the picture where Matt has Graham on his lap he looked very into what ever he was watching
Matt, that tile floor looks INCREDIBLE. I just noticed how awesome it looks next to the carpets, new baseboards and island! Nice.
Post a Comment