12.16.2010

4 weeks old


What do we do at 4 weeks old?

We wear monkey jammies.


We read bedtime stories


Take naps.


Spend a little bit of time trying to lift our heads.


We wear Ralph Lauren too.


And take baths.



We take more naps.



We play under our jungle-gym.


And just hang out.




8 comments:

Shelly said...

So cute! I cannot believe he is a month old already!!

Brooke said...

He is SO cute. I Love his smile.

Greg said...

Adorable! I just want to eat him up, he is so cute!!
-Amy

Mandy said...

love those monkey jammies. we are so excited to meet him next week!

Stephanie said...

Love it! Sounds like you'll be in Idaho soon...love to see you and your super adorable baby!

Hannah said...

what about changing diapers!!! because when i was there we did a lot of that!!! :) CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! i miss you all :)

Nicole and Garrett said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like such a happy baby!! I love the one of him and Matt snuggling

BrittWilk said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE 1 month old baby! i dropped off the face of the blogging planet and completely missed the birth of an adorable little boy! ahh! i'm so happy and excited for you guys! he's perfect!