Nice blazer.
.
I saw this blazer in The Children's Place last month when my sister Hannah came to visit. It was too cute and a little too expensive for something a little baby would wear. But then it went on clearance, online only. Then there was a sale, and free shipping, and I couldn't resist. Although it's "dry clean only" (and who would make a baby jacket dry clean only? Are they nuts?), I had to have it. It's still a little big, but don't worry, it's just as handsome as his daddy's. Don't you love it? There aren't many things cuter than a teeny baby that wears a navy blue blazer. (Now I don't think he'll wear these shorts with it, but Matt said his onesie and the blazer looked very business-casual. I said it looked very Stan Van Gundy.)
5 comments:
What a handsome boy! Last year I bought Bennett the tan linen one, and this year I tried really hard to make it fit... it did not! But I think they're darling; he's getting so big :)
That blazer is awesome! I love the business casual idea ;)
Stan Van Gundy ???? that is an awesome and accurate reference. Nice job, Stacy.
He looks like a little man!!!
When I showed this to Jake he said that a blazer in the summer in arizona is too hot:)...I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment