6.01.2011

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Yesterday was Matt's Birthday!  He big 2-7.   Sounds old, right?  : )  Not really.  I think Matt had a good day, but to celebrate Matt got breakfast in bed, a Serafine family tradition.  I made a cake and took it up to the school during lunch for him and his study-buddies.  After he came home we had some salmon and shrimp--or I should say Matt ate the shrimp.  Sick.  But then we had a few gifts.  Now, please note that our son doesn't spend much time in just his diaper.  We fed him some squash and he got it all over himself so we took his shirt off so he could take a bath.  Anyway, Graham got his daddy that lantern.  Nice job picking out a lantern, Graham!  To finish off the day Matt played in our ward's basketball championship game and their team won!  Too bad they don't get any shirts or a trophy.  I offered to make them some shirts but I don't know if a bunch of twenty-something to middle-aged men would appreciate puff-paints.



Graham and I are so blessed to have Matt as a daddy and husband.  He is the such a great person...we couldn't live without him!  He puts so much work into his schooling, family, and calling, and does so with ease.  We love you, Matt and hope you had a good birthday!

1 comment:

Kelli Serafine said...

Matt, a suns shirt...really?