6.24.2011

a little book

I saw this really cute quiet book on another craft blog, and I thought I'd make one of my own.  I kind of think mine turned out better.  : )


Instead of using name badge holders (the craft blog, Brown Paper Packages, used them), I found these picture laminating squares at Walmart.  I got the pictures at Deseret Book, but had to trim them down to fit in the laminate squares.  I printed some words of songs from the Children's songbook to go with the pictures, and ta da!  It was pretty quick and easy.  I did, however, destroy my hole punch trying to punch the layers of laminate, pictures, and cardstock.  The laminate is pretty hard, which I was glad about, but it did a number on that poor hole punch.  





Picture malfunction.  Why does blogger think that it knows which way my pictures should go?  I tried uploading this one a bunch of different times and it was still always sideways.  Oh well.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Soooo Cute! I made one with the badge holders for my mom last year and I think yours will last much longer. Way to go.

Nicole and Garrett said...

Wow, you could sell those!

Steve and Jeanine said...

Love it! Wanna make some for my kids :) jk It's a great idea- thanks!

michelle said...

I'm with Nicole. I know you said it's "easy" but easy for you and easy for me are very different. If you're interested in making a quick buck, let me know :) Seriously, it's awesome!