We had a great Labor day weekend! Saturday we watched the BYU game with our friends...go Cougars! On Monday we wanted to go somewhere, but I refused to drive anywhere that would be just as hot as it was here. It's not really an escape from town if you don't escape the heat. We decided to head up to Prescott (press-kit if you are from here). It was lovely! We found Prescott National Forest and had a picnic lunch. It was in the mid-80's, so we could actually sit outside without sweating. Lovely. We then headed to town, walked through some antique shops, and wandered through an outdoor festival thing with booths of crafts, handmade goods, and food.
Graham got to taste a blue sno-cone. I think he liked it.






1 comment:
Oh my goodness... what a cute boy! Sorry Matt, I'm talking about your son. So fun :)
Post a Comment