matt, stacy, graham, mason, elsie, emmett, & molly
i know we say it over and over, but we can't get over how cute he is. love the big grins.
a "Happy Meal" for sure !!
Isn't he too young to have ham for breakfast? I guess when you're adorable you can eat fine meats and cheeses any time of the day. Brad.
Graham is a ham but eats french toast and eggs for breakfast. : )
Ahh, he is so cute! I love all your updates... with his commentary :)
Love his smile! He is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i know we say it over and over, but we can't get over how cute he is. love the big grins.
a "Happy Meal" for sure !!
Isn't he too young to have ham for breakfast? I guess when you're adorable you can eat fine meats and cheeses any time of the day. Brad.
Graham is a ham but eats french toast and eggs for breakfast. : )
Ahh, he is so cute! I love all your updates... with his commentary :)
Love his smile! He is adorable!
Post a Comment