8.15.2011

take me out to the ball game

Graham wanted to go to a baseball game.  He even asked very nicely if he could have his own chair.



But he got a little sllleeeeeeepy........



But it wasn't anything a few treats in the 7th inning stretch couldn't fix.




I realize this is kind of a bad picture, but look at Graham.  "Let's go, D-Backs!"

We had a great time!  We like having sports teams so close to home that we can go see.  It's one of the perks of living in such a big city.

Sorry, no pictures of Matt this time.  He was there, but the one picture I took of he and Graham didn't turn out how I thought it did.  Once I uploaded it and took a better look, the camera wasn't actually focusing on Matt and Graham, it was focusing on the upper thigh of a somewhat wrinkly lady who was sitting a few rows behind him.  I'll spare you from having to look at it.

No comments: