and look at my new student...
he's the best student any teacher could ask for :)
he works hard on his assignments, puts his name on his paper,
and sometimes eats crayons. oops.
I think he deserves an A+, don't you?
In the real world, however, today was the first day of school. Throughout the day I thought about who might be teaching in my old classroom, what the students might look like, what they would act like, what terrible words they would say, and what a long day it could be. But I thought about these things while I was playing with Graham, changing poopy diapers, and soothing tears from a bonked head. I think I know which student I'd rather spend my day with.
4 comments:
yeah, i know which student that is. an incoming freshman at BYU. that's right. me. riley serafine. that's who you'd rather spend a day with.
Hallelujah for you NOT being in Surprise on the first day of school. Graham is a much better teaching position ;) Congrats once again.
THAT WAS AN AWESOME POST...both you and Graham get an A+++
he sure had natural talent! especially when he wrote his name on his paper! and that smiley face! ; ) haha
Post a Comment