8.20.2011

viva las vegas


Last weekend we got to go to Vegas to see Matt's family.  Matt's cousin was getting married, everyone was coming down, and we don't live too far away so we made the short trip to see them.  It was good to see family again, but sadly, I didn't take very many pictures.  Or hardly any pictures at all.  : (  I did take pictures of us eating ice cream.  Exciting, I know.  We went to Serendipity 3, which I had never heard of until Alli told us all about it, but Matt and I shared this cookie sundae, and it was so good.



1 comment:

Allison Serafine said...

Well first of all, I love how you edited those pictures!! Also, the position of Riley (W)'s hand is totally signature. ALSO, LOVEd seeing you there! AALLSSO, I can't believe you got to go to Josh Groban! That sounds totally awesome.