I hope you have that song stuck in your head all day long now. : )
Last night we got to go to a Josh Groban concert with our friends the Bushmans, and it was so fun! A guy in our stake is the suite coordinator for US Airways center, and he offered Matt 4 tickets to the concert. Before we made up our minds if we were going to go or not, I was torn. I really wanted to go, but I didn't want to leave Graham with a babysitter. : ( I decided that I couldn't pass up on free Josh Groban tickets, so Graham had his very first babysitter last night. It was a pretty easy job, though, Graham slept the whole time.
The concert was excellent. Josh Groban was great and very entertaining. We also had great seats...in a suite. We were pretty legit. We had our name on the parking list, and got to walk through the VIP lounge to get to our suite. There was nobody in the lounge, but it was something to walk through.
Oh, and there was food in the suite. I told you we were legit. : ) This picture is blurry, but you get the idea.


1 comment:
We were COMPLETELY legit. That was the coolest thing ever. Thank you oh so much for inviting us. We've been totally raised up ;) Also, your pictures are way better than mine, I'll likely be stealing a few. :)
Post a Comment