Hmm, somehow it's already August and I have no idea where July went. I think I missed it. Ever since we got home from vacation last month we haven't been up to a whole lot. I've finished some projects I'll post about later, and sadly, I haven't taken that many pictures of Graham. Here are a few to hold you over, though, until something more exciting happens.
Graham discovered that there's a baby that lives in the mirror in our room, and coincidentally, looks just like him. And don't worry-it looks like he's crying in these pictures, but he's not. He was talking and making a really sad face. Maybe he feels sorry for the baby in the mirror. (And don't you love those jammies?)
3 comments:
Soooooo cute. Graham! I hope you guys make it to Vegas because I'm dying to see this guy.
Love the dinosaur jammies! He pulls some of the funniest faces in that mirror! Hope to see you soon!
you know it almost looks like theres an unhappy baby tapped in there and graham is trying to save him : ) cute little guy!
Post a Comment