3.04.2013

blog malfunction *update

After playing with this silly thing for hours...I just changed the template.  So sad.  Now you can't see the pictures of our cute boys all the time on the side...they're hidden in that silly gray bar on the right side... Oh well.  Maybe someday the old template I was using will work again.  I better do something a little more productive with my time rather than playing with the settings on the blog for hours...like picking up laundry...  : )

Does anybody know why our blog is looking like this?  What is this ^ line? All my links are way down below and don't work.  I've been playing with it for two days now and I can't seem to fix it.  Any ideas?  I've tried everything I know how to do...  : (

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How weird! I have no idea how to fix it, but I don't think it looks bad. Also, I love the chevron! Very cute.

Unknown said...

That comment was from Allison, not knowing I was using Riley's unknown email account... sorry :)