So the only pictures I took of Valentine's day was at breakfast. Happy Valentines breakfast, I guess.
The boys loved getting Valentines. They were especially spoiled by all their grandparents. Books, shirts, and even money. Such nice grandparents.
The boys had heart shaped, pink pancakes for breakfast. Graham also had chocolate milk and M&M's. Don't judge me. : ) It was my own fault for putting their Valentine treats on the table the night before. The M&M's war wasn't worth the fight. And then he didn't even eat them because they had syrup on them. Silly boy.
I didn't take a picture of our dinner, but I should have. I made the boys a heart shaped pizza, and after they were in bed Matt and I made filet mignon, asparagus, and potatoes. I had never tried my hand at such a fancy cut of meat (we're real fancy, I know), but it turned out really yummy. I was quite proud of my culinary skills as I was making it. Ha ha.



No comments:
Post a Comment