7.09.2014

intern year: check


At the beginning of June, Matt graduated from his intern year of his residency.  There was a ceremony for all the graduating interns and residents at the Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park.  We're really proud of Matt's accomplishments this year.  He worked a really busy year, had a very busy schedule, and somehow lived to tell the tale.  : )  I was able to snap a few pictures of Matt in his uniform (or outfit, as Graham calls it).  I think he looks quite dashing.  Way to go, Matt.  One year done, and we're not going to count the rest.  : )






To celebrate, the intern class had a party on the beach.  It was a family affair, although we were one of two families that attended (among a slew of single interns and those who came without spouses and/or children).  A lot of the other families we became friends with didn't attend that night.  It was a good time, although we ducked out long before some of the other alcohol-consumers did.  


(I didn't take either of these pictures, but it was a beautiful evening nonetheless.)   


No comments: