There was a two- week stretch in October where Graham really had a rough go. One night, when we were out playing in the back yard, Graham stepped on a bee. Matt took good care of him, but about a week later, his foot swelled up. I took him to the pediatrician and they seemed to think it had gotten infected. We got him on some antibiotics and his foot was much better. A few weeks later, at the pumpkin patch, Graham got stung again. A bee landed on his hand and he closed his fingers on it. Poor kid. That same night, I ran to the store and while I was gone, Graham jumped off the couch and landed on a little metal car. He cut the back of his head open. It wasn't bad, but it bled. I'm glad I wasn't here for it. Matt got him all taken care of again. So poor Graham, the picture above is the morning after the pumpkin patch. He was quite the sight. The picture below is of his poor swollen foot. We haven't had any incidents since, though, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment