10.23.2014

pics from September


cookie jammies



sometimes they share....



beach baby Elsie



Oh, book.  Mason tore this library book to shreds.  I nearly died.  Lightening, as you see, was terrified.



It's hot in San Diego in September.




We have a pomegranate tree.  Who knew?  We had no idea until one day we noticed there was a pomegranate on it. It was pretty good.  The boys were anxious to cut it open.



One day the cheese looked like this.  Who did this?  Why didn't I see this happen?



I made a chalkboard for the boys with magnetic primer and chalkboard paint.  The boys love it.  Those little faces at the top of the board are Graham's drawings.  There's a "happy face," a "sad face," and a "medium face."



This is what happens when Graham chooses his own outfit.  He loves that train shirt.  At least he's a super hero!



Boys in tents.


No comments: