2.02.2009

Things in Arizona that are not in Utah continued...

So, after reviewing my list of things in Arizona, I realized that it wasn't all-inclusive. Here are some more things that I failed to mention in my first list.

1. Daniel and Julie (sorry guys, I really didn't forget about you)
2. John McCain
3. The Grand Canyon (do the people on the HoverRounds really go to the Grand Canyon?)
**Addendum**
Okay, so the Grand Canyon was on my first list. I need to work on my memory.

I'll keep you posted as I think of more.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my word, heaven forbid we forget John McCain! haha. I'm thoroughly enjoying your list. P.S. your valentines background is SO cute. Your blogging talents never end :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Matt! I think you'll enjoy the Arizona winters better than the Utah ones. The Pioneers will certainly miss Stacy, though!
Aunt Judy