This spring, because of a few miscommunications, Matt and his friends didn't get a 9 on 9 team for flag football. So...Matt decided to join our ward's 9 on 9 team. Turns out, Matt
is the team. These poor boys don't know what hit them. A few of them know how to play, but some are a bit more interesting than others. Yesterday was the first game I went to, so I was able to take some visual evidence of what was going on.
Here's the pick of the game...watch Matt in the red shirt and silver shorts.
Here's Matt and some of the other players.

Matt has been playing basketball with his friends, though.


1 comment:
Please excuse the length of my comment, but these pictures remind me of the time the Serafines (Brad & Matt) had the gall to challenge the Andreasons (Bruce and Matt) to a game of basketball. Brad and Matt combined had about nine inches and close to a hundred pounds on the frail Andreason brothers. Wouldn't you know it, Bruce and I exhibited some of that famous Andreason swagger and went on to beat the Serafines in a best-of-five series. I was so proud I had my mom call Lori to talk some trash. Lori was laughing so hard at my mom's attempts at trash talk you could hear her 10 feet away from the phone. Suffice it to say, the Serafines men weren't nearly as amused. Especially Gary. The next time around Gary made sure he was present as well as my dad whose athletic abilities hadn't been preserved quite as well with old age as those of the crafty lefty. The Serafines won and Lori made a similar attempt to trash talk, but her laughing got in the way again. Ah...the good ole days. Maybe when we're all in town again a rematch should be in order. What do the Serafines think?
Post a Comment