We've known it for a while now, but we needed another car. Our dear Ford isn't as reliable as we'd like it to be. In all the experiences I've had with Fords, they tend to blow up at 120,000 miles--something I like to call the Ford 120. (Sorry Tim, but it's true.) We found this Camry for a really good price, and it only has 13,000 miles on it. So far we've been really happy with it. We don't have to shout at each other when we ride in the car. Yes, our Ford is that loud, for those of you who have not ridden in it.
6 comments:
Congratulations on your Toyota purchase! They are good cars - I bet you will love it.
it's a beautiful vehicle. my next car will be black. the tint was money well spent.
if you look close, you can see water stains all over the car.
Nice car!! I am a little jealous, we used to have a camry and even though it was an '89 it was so much more spacious than our little civic now!
LOVE the car. And it's black, so it's just that much sexier =).
Did you name it yet??
congratulations, I'm a bit jealous but very happy all the same. Yah for new cars- you two are moving up in the world, first a house and now a car.
I can't defend the Fords of the 90's. And I have to say that I like your Camry. But answer me this, is your radio voice activated or does it read blue tooth? That's the Ford difference! Did you keep the Focus?
Post a Comment