Ever since we got here on Friday, we've been keeping ourselves quite busy. Our house is 1000 times better than it was when we bought it. I'll do a before and after post later. Here are the pictures of us working and working and working. I'd also like to give a special thanks to my mom and dad for coming and helping! Without my dad our tile would not have happened.
9 comments:
Cute house! It looks like you're working so hard. The before/after pictures will be fun. I'll be excited to get down there and see it in person.
Those are the cutest palm trees I have ever seen. I love them. I don't see why we can't have them in Utah. Your tile looks awesome. Thank goodness for good help from the McKenzies. You guys are making such great progress. Make sure you take time to relax with your new HD package!!
Wow those are some mad tiling skills! Looks GREAT! You need to take a vacation though and come out here to California! We have a guest room waiting for you. ;)
-Amy
Wow, you guys are both handy! The house looks great :) We are excited for you and your new adventures in AZ... but we will miss you. Keep in touch!
Hey Stacy! I'm so glad you found my blog! Yes we are here! It's crazy! We are living in the san lagos apartments that are right next to the school! When does your teaching job start?! That's way exciting! Congrats!!! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon!
Jesica
yeah, my brother is handy. handicapped. mentally. and physically. stacy, i have a question, i want to make a post on the family blog and no one here will help me. would you please tell me what needs to happen? Muchos gracias. your house looks great, by the way.
Hey you guys...looks like we can stay in touch while you are gone! I love the house. It is cute! How are things going?
Stacy, are you sure Matt's not just playing the role of Ty Pennington on "Extreme Makeover?" You know, the guy who's ultra-productive and intense in front of the camera, but when not in front of the camera, you know he's in some air-conditioned loft, re-applying gel to his hair and taking naps. All right, so Matt's never been "that guy," and you guys do look awfully busy. I just had to repay him for his latest comment on our blog. Speaking of that comment, Matt, are you sure as a first-year med student you want to start advising people to pickup smoking?
It looks great! Is that the Focus parked out front? I thought that it had seen it's last miles.
Post a Comment