cute! We actually have a cookshelf just like that (unpainted of course!). I didn't know you could do that with these types of bookshelves. When we move back in the fall we won't be living in a furnished apt. anymore (we're moving in to Apollo!) and since we will be needing some new furniture it's put me into this whole DIY mood!
3 comments:
Super cute! Was it laminate? Did you have to have a machine to do it? I've been looking into that...
cute! We actually have a cookshelf just like that (unpainted of course!). I didn't know you could do that with these types of bookshelves.
When we move back in the fall we won't be living in a furnished apt. anymore (we're moving in to Apollo!) and since we will be needing some new furniture it's put me into this whole DIY mood!
i meant bookshelf.
Post a Comment