Some of my cute friends in the ward threw me a baby shower in June. They did a great job...my friend Emilee even made the special trip to Scottsdale's Nothing Bundt Cakes and got my favorite cakes in the whole world. If you haven't had these bundt cakes, you are missing out. The white chocolate raspberry cake is sooo good.
(Please ignore the fact that I look annoyed or something in this picture. I wanted you to see those mini cakes. Sooo good. : ) )
My mom, dad, and sister, Hannah, drove all the way down for the weekend just to go to the shower! And maybe to see Graham. : ) It was great! Thanks to my shower-throwing buddies. We had a lot of fun.


2 comments:
What a fun shower! You look adorable, Stacy! And that quilt you made is just perfect, so cute :)
I was so sad that we were out of town for your shower. We can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment