Love these cute pictures! Graham looks like such a good older brother and Mason looks like a good younger brother! Very excited for your family, Congratulations!
Oh man! I'm just dying over some of these photos. First off the first pic, could that be any cuter? (Way to go Hannah!) And the pic of Matt trying to get Graham to be quiet? Too perfect. Also, how cute is little Mason in his huge car seat and bouncy chair? Ah! He is so so cute. I hope we get to enjoy him lots more soon. :)
13 comments:
Oh Good Grief, Mason is soo cute! I love Graham with him. Graham is going to be a good big brother!
So cute to see Graham being a good big brother! Mason is adorable!
Congratulations! Mason is soooo cute and Graham looks like one proud older brother.
Congratulations Sarafines! He is so handsome; and Grahm is so sweet with him :) Hope you're all doing well and feeling good. Great pictures!
Love these cute pictures! Graham looks like such a good older brother and Mason looks like a good younger brother! Very excited for your family, Congratulations!
Perfect! I love all of the pictures. I got the same book for Jacob for when Brian was born. Congratulations both of you!
Woo hoo! Congrats-thanks for all the pics :)
SO PRECIOUS! Congrats you guys. Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! Cute kid. Good work, Stac.
Congratulations! I love the picture of Graham being quiet for Mason! Such a good brother!
Oh man! I'm just dying over some of these photos. First off the first pic, could that be any cuter? (Way to go Hannah!) And the pic of Matt trying to get Graham to be quiet? Too perfect. Also, how cute is little Mason in his huge car seat and bouncy chair? Ah! He is so so cute. I hope we get to enjoy him lots more soon. :)
Congrats! What a cutie! I hope all is well for you guys and Graham is enjoying his new little brother :)
Post a Comment