On September 30th, we blessed Mason. We had family come from both of our sides, and it was great. We love having visitors, so having lots was even better! Thanks to all our family members for making the trip to Arizona for Mason's big day.
I'm not overly fond of baby boy blessing outfits, since they are mostly little shiny tuxedos. Not for me. So little Mason wore a white shirt and tie. I had my mom pick up the shirt in Idaho Falls, since they have a Baby Gap, and the closest one to me is in Chandler. Lame. This was the very last shirt in IF, so it was lucky she found it. However, after having to get the shirt in Idaho (because no one else had anything like it at the time), we found multiple white shirts the weekend of Mason's blessing. All of a sudden Carters and Children's place started carrying them. I guess we were looking a few weeks too early.
My Grandma McKenzie and Mason
Matt's sisters Allison and Kelli (and Graham at his chair with the sun gleaming off his tray)
We had a nice breakfast before church since some of our family had to head out of town right after sacrament meeting.
My Grandpa McKenzie and my dad (Mason's middle name is Jay, after my Grandpa McKenzie)
Gary, Matt, and the boys
Us and Matt's parents
...and the sisters
My family
...and the grandparents
Matt did a great job on Mason's blessing. Mason's such a cute little guy, we're so glad he's part of our family and couldn't be more blessed.
1 comment:
Mason looks so cute in his little shirt and tie! I'm sorry we were out of town for the blessing. I'm sure Matt did a great job!
Post a Comment