I know I'm a little biased, but I think we've got the cutest little guys ever. This year for Halloween, since I figure it's the last Halloween that Graham won't know or care what he is, I chose their costumes. I can't take total credit for it, these were costumes I saw on Pinterest. But, they turned out pretty cute. (The back of Graham's costume has his name and the number)
We went to a Trunk-or-treat with our friends, the Trayners, and it took Graham all of 30 seconds to figure out how the whole thing worked. At first he was a little scared, but once the first person put candy in his bucket, he knew exactly what was going on. He'd walk up to car after car and either help himself to their candy or hold out his bucket. We tried to get him to say "trick-or-treat" or anything remotely close, but no such luck. He just wanted the candy.
Mason had a bucket too, and he was just along for the ride. He did get candy, though, I think he earned it by his cuteness alone.
3 comments:
So cute! I saw that football onesie on Pinterest as well :)
I think I've got the cutest nephews in the entire world. Holy cow Graham is a hunk and Mason is just so stinking cute!
Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE how they turned out. So cute! Glad you got to go to a trunk or treat on location as well. :)
Post a Comment