10.12.2012

outside antics

It's finally starting to cool down outside...and by cool down I mean low 90's.  But today, by a weather miracle, it's only in the 70's, and our A/C hasn't turned on all day!  Horray for having windows open.  But here are some of the things we've been doing outside lately.



Matt mows the lawn, and so does Graham.  Isn't this just the cutest thing?



Graham really likes to play in the dirt.




Mason isn't too sure about being outside.



Our first adventure out of the house with Mason was to this farmer's market.  This is the only picture I took.  We weren't out for very long.



Graham and I did some finger painting one day while Mason slept.  But it was less of a finger painting session and more of a mommy-sidewalk-house-patio furniture-body painting.



Graham got this t-ball set from his Grandparents Serafine, and he loves it.  It was an early birthday present, and he mastered hitting the ball pretty quickly.



More dirt.  And mud.




Still not sure about being outside...




And lastly, jumping on the tramp.


No comments: