A few weekends ago the weather was nice and chilly, just like fall should be, and we made our way to a local pumpkin patch. It was super cute and Graham loved every minute of it. Mason slept the whole time, but woke up right at the end so we could snap this cute picture of both the boys. Graham is super silly. He doesn't like Mason touching him, as you can see here.
We mostly just let Graham wander around and look at whatever he wanted to look at. There were a bunch of these characters to see, and Graham thought they were pretty interesting.
Little train rides
I tried to get Graham to let me take his picture by a pumpkin, but this is the best we got.
We tried out the bounce house, as they had one for 4 years and younger. Graham wasn't too sure at first. We put him in and he kept signing 'finished'. We tried to coax him try jumping, and he finally got the hang of it.
Hay bale rides
and hay to climb on
I love this picture. They're having so much fun, and I love seeing Matt like this. Playing with our boys, burp cloth in the back pocket, and loving every minute of it. And I love seeing Graham having so much fun.
Graham was so funny. He stayed at this little display for so long. He kept looking at the puppies, and was pretending to feed some of them straw. He really wanted in the dog house, but there was a puppy in the way. We finally had to pull him away when people started lining up behind us to take pictures with the puppies.
Mason slept in the Bjorn the whole time. He was nice and cozy, although it was a little chilly. It was a great day at the pumpkin patch. We had some hot chocolate and apple cider, and had some lunch there too, before we headed home.























2 comments:
This looks like so much fun! Cute cute pictures of everyone! Still can't believe you got the bjorn for 5 dollars...
Those are such cute pictures, and sorry if I seem like a stalker! But I follow a blogger/ photographer that lives in AZ and they're doing a giveaway for a free photo session, and since you live there, I thought of you :) Here's her website:
http://underagedandengaged.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-lang-photographers.html
That is all :) Cute boys!
Post a Comment