6.13.2012

ducks



One of the best things about Idaho Falls is the falls, and the ducks (but mostly geese) that hang out by the river.  There are usually quite a few of them, since they have all figured out that people come to feed them on a regular basis.  We had the chance to go to Idaho Falls in May, and we had to go feed the ducks.  Graham thought it was quite entertaining...Matt, not so much, but only when the ducks were swarming him.  : )  They can be kind of intimidating.



















Matt was teaching Graham how to walk and quack like a duck.


4 comments:

Megan T. said...

Graham is so stinkin' cute. I wish we lived closer so him and Luke could play together. I found your blog off of The Bushmans, hope you don't mind!

Ryan said...

I would've loved to see Matt getting swarmed by the geese/ducks and feeling uncomfortable. They're creepy, no doubt. Once at the splash pad, a duck tried to come up to Dinah and you better believe he got a flip-flop to the bill.

One time during EQ visits, a dog tried to cozy up to Matt and he uncomfortably (and sneakily) tried to lean away from it. Hilarious. For the record, we dislike dogs as much as I've heard you guys do.

Brooke said...

Maybe it's because the geese are as big as Graham! Seriously, those are some tall birds. And I really love the pic of you guys with the river and the temple in the background. That's a classic!

Stephanie said...

Looks like lots of fun!